blog roll

Monday, May 9, 2011

just a small update

I always feel so inspired to write in this blog after I workout. I went to the gym on my lunch break, which I try to make happen every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I didn't do as well as I'd have liked to do. Since my one-mile run, it's been an embarrassing week. I still haven't been able to run a mile since. Has this every happened to you? You've hit a milestone and you have trouble making it to that milestone again? I wonder what causes this. Regardless, I did work out really hard, and I'm proud of myself for that.

I have a weight watchers meeting today, and I'm confident I've lost at least a pound. But I'm cheating, sort of, I haven't been to a meeting in two weeks.

My boyfriend bought a grill, and we basically consumed only grilled vegetables all weekend, and this will probably continue for the rest of the summer.

I've had some more time through my weight loss plan of action. And here are some goals I'm going to shoot for:

1. I created my first menu for the week and plan on sticking to it [sans weekends, see below.]
2. Go to yoga more than once a week. I just feel like once a week isn't helping me improve my flexibility. So this week I will go twice. I love yoga, but have no motivation to leave the house after I get home from work.
3. Work out at least one day on the weekend. Seriously, I have issues when it comes to the weekend. I eat and eat and drink and lose track of my goals. It's usually an all-out lush fest. I hope to tackle this problem sometime very soon.

Also, are you drinking your water? Because you should be. That stuff is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment